7. Your fridge is empty but you need something to put into your soup
Recipe for a foot soup (boil at least for one hour):
- 1 liter of water
- 1 foot (remove toenails and warts)
- salt and pepper according to your own taste
6. You need a paper weight
Beware: This may leave some red stains.
5. To get the other person a high paying job
Watch Jabberwocky for more details about this great job.
4. You need something to throw for your dog to fetch.
Additional advantage: You don’t need to feed your dog on this day.
3. You can kick him, but he can’t kick back
It’s just a flesh wound! (Black Knight)
And by the way:
What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?
What do you mean, an African or European Swallow?
2. Your extraordinary sexual likings force you to do it because you love to have sex with amputees
1. You are hard of hearing
Your spouse watches TV and yells: “Get your ass out of the house and bring me some food!”
Sidenote: The other day my colleague noted that my postings are too normal and trivial. If you want to thank Oliver for the fact that I wrote this post please feel free to do so in the comments below.
Related posts you might find interesting too: