Tag Archive for 'dinner'
We had a really nice evening with my “parents-in-law”. My “father-in-law” is a superb cook and prepared mussels in white wine like we had them in Paris, Venice and at the CaffÃ¨ Latte. But they were much better! I don’t think that any restaurant in Paris can beat that. Seriously!
After dinner, we enjoyed the rest of the evening in the wine cellar.
So you want to make some cheeseburgers or hamburgers (just leave the cheese away )? You don’t need to be a professionel burger flipper for that. Just follow these instructions and you can have your bite of a really tasty do-it-yourself burger.
How To Make (Cook) A Burger
First of all make sure you have the following ingredients at hand:
- burger bread
- minced meat
- pickled gherkins
- cheese slices
- spices for minced meat and/or salt and pepper
- cooking oil
In most supermarkets you get spices especially for minced meat/rissoles. Check out the spice shelves at your local supermarket. Alternatively you can use salt and pepper or any other spice you have at hand. Just follow your own taste.
How To Prepare The Burger
1. Mix up the minced meat with the spices and/or with salt and pepper and form some rissoles.
2. Heat up some cooking oil in a pan, put the rissoles in it and roast them on both sides.
3. While the rissoles roast in the pan (always keep an eye on them to make sure they don’t burn), you can cut the bread into halves and prepare the lettuce, tomatoes and pickled gherkins (cut them into slices).
4. Put the lettuce, tomatoes, gherkins, ketchup, mustard, cheese and a rissole into the burger bread and your finished.
5. Enjoy your burgers!